Columbus Pacific is actively targeting new acquisition opportunities for our expanding portfolio of retail and student housing properties. Below are some of the necessary qualifiers for a successful CP partnership.
Columbus Pacific (CP) specializes in investing in, developing and redeveloping shopping centers with the following criteria:
• Anchored Shopping Centers
• Stabilized and Redevelopment Opportunities
• 100,000 square feet and larger
• Neighborhood, Discount, Community and Power Centers
To date, CP has developed or redeveloped over 5 million square feet of retail properties.
STUDENT HOUSING PROPERTIES
Columbus Pacific (CP) is nationally recognized as a Top 25 Student Housing Owner and aims to provide a great student life experience in an affordable, yet high quality environment.
CP is looking to acquire student housing properties with the following criteria:
• At least 400 beds
• Location near nationally recognized universities with enrollment growth
• Opportunities for value-add programs; including exterior and interior renovations, development of new amenities, incorporating professional property management and re-branding
• Primary, Secondary or Tertiary markets
• Value between $10 and $100 million
To present an investment opportunity that meets these criteria, please contact:
Phone: 310.395.2580 x229